As a former colligate and professional athlete, I know that sports performance training is essential for the development of any athlete who aspires to play at the next level. With proper strength training and conditioning, athletes obtain the physical strength necessary to perform at their highest potential. Over the years of working with some of the top sports performance trainers in the country, I have acquired a multitude of athletic training experience that I can expose future athletes to in order to physically and mentally prepare them for their athletic careers. Here at Iron Spikes, we ensure to provide adequate sports performance training that can accommodate athletes at any performance level from youth to professionals.
· In my high school career I played baseball at Bishop Amat. The team was ranked by Baseball America as the #1 high school team in the country winning back-to-back CIF titles. Also, according to Baseball America I was ranked as one of the top 100 baseball players in the country.
· In 2000, I played for team USA in the Pan American games defeating Cuba in the championship game for a gold medal.
· I played college baseball at San Diego State for Hall of Famer, Tony Gwynn.
· I was a first team all Mountain West conference player three years in a row, ranked by Baseball America as the third top defensive catcher in the country and #1 in the Mountain West.
· In 2006 I was drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers and played three years of professional baseball. After my baseball career, I developed a passion for training and mentoring athletes to help them further their careers.